Sunday, October 3, 2010

Summary of C4K 1 & 2

I was assigned to comment on ColbyC’s blog, a student from Noel Elementary School in Noel, Mo. The first post I commented on was his “About Me” post. In Colby’s post, he described how he wasn’t too excited about going back to school, his hobbies, and that he didn’t have many goals but he wanted to be successful. I responded to Colby’s post by telling him that he should make being successful his goal. Most importantly, I told him that he could achieve anything that he wanted to do if he became determined to succeed in every aspect of his life.

Next, I commented on Colby’s Learning Manifesto. The Learning Manifesto is a written statement declaring publicly the intentions, motives, and views concerning learning. Colby commented that he would not spend his time watching television and playing video games instead of working on his assignments. Furthermore, he stated that he would become more organized in his work by organizing his locker. Also, he talked about respecting his teachers and never questioning their authority.
I response to Colby’s post, I talked about the importance of being organized and dividing his time appropriately. I told him that there will always be time to have fun and to place the most important things above everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment