Sunday, October 10, 2010

Summary of C4T #2

I had the pleasure of reading Mrs. Lee Kolbert’s blog and I commented on her post about document cameras she posted on September 26, 2010. Mrs. Kolbert explained her love for document cameras and how she uses document cameras almost every day in her classes. A document camera usually costs around $500 but she was introduced to the IPEVO document camera that only costs $69. She went on to explain the many advantages this camera has and how important document cameras are in the classroom.

I posted a commented about how I was introduced to document cameras and how having document cameras helps enhance the learning experience for students. I also pledge that I would try one of those $69 document cameras and use them a lot in my classroom as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment