Sunday, December 5, 2010

Summary of C4T Teacher #4

I was assigned to comment on Mr. Eric Langhorst blog title Speaking of History. The first post on commented on was a presentation Mr. Langhorst created about building a personal learning network. I thought this was a very informational post considering I’ve been building my own personal network. After viewing the presentation, I left explaining how awesome and informational the post was.

The second post on commented on was Mr. Langhorst presentation about improving parent communication. This presentation was very helpful considering I will soon be a first year teacher. The tips were excellent and I thought the presentation was very well done. The comment I left for Mr. Langhorst was simply explaining how much I liked the post and how helpful the tips he presented will help me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment