Sunday, December 5, 2010

Final Report on PLN

I have been using my PLN a lot since I discovered how to create a PLN. I created my PLN with using Symbaloo.com. On my PLN, I added the primary social networks that I use on a continuous basis which were twitter, MySpace, and face book. Since taking EDM310, I found many ways to use twitter for learning and educational purposes. Moreover, I plan to incorporate twitter as a form of communication with my students in my future classroom.

Next, I added some other sites that I use on a regularly basis that helps improve my learning experience. I added sparknotes.com, dictionary.com, wkipeda.com, and many other sites. It has been very convenient to be able to access these sites through my PLN. Next, I added blogs that I use on a daily basis, Gmail, YouTube, and yahoo. After that, I included all my entertaining sites, news sites, and financial sites on my PLN as well. Overall, I am very happy with my PLN and it will continue to grow as I grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment