Sunday, December 5, 2010

Summary of C4K

In the month of November for comment for kids, I started out with Mrs. Jenny classroom of mostly six year olds at Pt. England School in Auckland, New Zealand. The title of their classroom blog is titled Little Voices, Little Scholars. I had the pleasure of commenting on Kyan’s blog post in which he created a video animation of his pirate ship. I simply told Kyan how creative he was and what a great job he did on his animation.

Next, I had the pleasure on commenting on Mrs. Pam Thompson classroom blog in Adelaide Hills, South Australia. Mac was the name of the student who I was assigned to and Mac posted a post about “Intimate Alice” which was a digital story. Mac wrote about how much he enjoyed story and gave his observation of the story. I commented about how I enjoyed the story as well and gave an observation of the episodes I watched. Furthermore, I commended Mac on his observation of the story.

Later, I commented on Mrs. Haugen’s sixth grade classroom blog. I commented on Will’s post about his current event presentation. Will wrote that he was going to do his current event on the spread of Cholera in Haiti. I told Will that his choice of current event was a wise choice and that he would do a good job presenting his presentation.

After that, I had the pleasure of commenting on Yasmine’s Blog. Yasmine posted a poem she created title winter poem. Yasmine poem was very good and I simply commented on her writing ability and how much I enjoyed her poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment